EasyJapaneseE provides support to all those who are involved with the Japanese Language:
EasyJapaneseE is happy to offer support to non-native Japanese teachers. Check Japanese Teacher Support Program page!
Latest Blog posts for Learning Japanese
- 申Today’s #kanji is 申, which is listed under the radical of #た（田） but 申 is a pictogram depicting a spine and ribs to mean “to stretch straight.”
- 由Today’s #kanji is 由, which is listed under the radical of #た（田） but 由 is a pictogram depicting a basket to filter unrefined sake.
- 留Today’s #kanji is 留, which is listed under its semantic element of #た（田）, farm land. 留 used to be written as 畱 and 丣 is the phonetic element although 留 and 丣…
- 越oday’s #kanji is 越, which is listed under its semantic element of #そうにょう（走）, to walk. Its phonetic element is 戉.
- 対Today’s #kanji is 対, which is listed under the radical of #スン（寸）. 対 used to be written as 對, which is a compound ideograph made of 丵 + 口 + 寸.
- 辞Today’s #kanji is 辞, which is listed under the radical of #しん（辛）. 辞 used to be considered an informal variant of 辭, which is a compound ideograph made of the…
Blog Category List – Grammar and Kanji posts are listed in relevant pages
Book a Session
Please book a session using the button below. You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is set. If you need to reschedule it and/or if you have any question, comment, etc., please email EasyJapaneseE@gmail.com
Online Booking Form
Request a Topic
If you have a topic you’d like me to explain, please email me at EasyJapaneseE@gmail.com.
In order to write my blogs, I use the following dictionaries as my references
- KOD – 研究社 Online Dictionary
- 『基礎日本語辞典』(1989) 角川書店
- 『大修館新漢和辞典（改訂第二版）』(1988) 大修館書店
- “Concise Oxford Dictionary (Tenth Edition)” (1999) Oxford University Press