EasyJapaneseE provides support to all those who are involved with the Japanese Language:
EasyJapaneseE is happy to offer support to non-native Japanese teachers. Check Japanese Teacher Support Program page!
Latest Blog posts for Learning Japanese
- 青#青 is listed under the radical of 靑, which is the old form of this character 青. My dictionary lists many theories how this kanji was formed, but none of […]
- Family wordsThis post explains how to call your own family, somebody else’s family and what word to use when you talk about your family.
- かわい、かわいい、こわいToday’s set of similar sounding words are: かわい、かわいい and こわい I have heard many people mixing up かわいい (cute) and こわい (scary) which are almost opposite in meanings. If you […]
- Why you can’t say: ちちはシェフとレストランのオーナーです。When we talk about more than 1 role of a person/item, we cannot use the particle と. Instead we should combine the 2 roles with で, the てform of です」/だ.
- おなじおなじ is a frequently used word meaning “the same” or “identical.” Native speakers use it very often but it does not get classified into parts of speech easily.
- ～てからThe particle から has a few meanings and beginners at JLPT N5 level need to remember at least 3. This is the one used after a てform verb. ～てから means “after ～, ..”
Blog Category List – Grammar and Kanji posts are listed in relevant pages
Book a Session
Please book a session using the button below. You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is set. If you need to reschedule it and/or if you have any question, comment, etc., please email EasyJapaneseE@gmail.com
Online Booking Form
Request a Topic
If you have a topic you’d like me to explain, please email me at EasyJapaneseE@gmail.com.
In order to write my blogs, I use the following dictionaries as my references
- KOD – 研究社 Online Dictionary
- 『基礎日本語辞典』(1989) 角川書店
- 『大修館新漢和辞典（改訂第二版）』(1988) 大修館書店
- “Concise Oxford Dictionary (Tenth Edition)” (1999) Oxford University Press