Play is a difficult word to translate into Japanese because there are many different meanings. Following are some examples.
- 遊（あそ）ぶ – when children play or when people play with a pet or a toy.
- 吹（ふ）く – when you play a wind instrument
- 弾（ひ）く – when you play a string or keyboard instrument
- 再生（さいせい）する – when you playback a recording
- する – when you play a game
- 演（えん）じる – when you play a role (in a theatrical play)
If you have liked this post, please share it using one of the following Social Media buttons. Thank you for visiting my page!